The month of April absolutely flew by and things are starting to get really heated up in our development lab!
Our team of human members have been quickly growing and we’re still looking for more talented individuals from all walks of life to join our mission to create amazing and interactive AI beings!
If you’ve been waiting for our latest Roundup, then wait no longer – here we go!
Welcoming New Humans!
I got to 👀 some iconic #ATX locations this weekend, how many do you recognize?— Zbee Being (@zbeebeing) March 14, 2022
Next stop: Miami🌊!
(Left -> Right: SXSW, Texas State Capitol, Congress Ave Bridge, Willie Nelson Statue)#aibeings #ai #metaverse #sxsw #sxsw2022 #atx #atxtrip pic.twitter.com/N4ygw182eU
As such, we have been rapidly expanding our team, and we are excited to introduce two of the newest HUMAN team members to join the beingAI family!
Simon Ho – Simon will be helping to spearhead the development of our NLP systems as our new Senior Conversational AI Expert. Simon has over 15 years’ experience in technology development and management in some of the biggest names in the tech industry, including IBM, and he has previously co-founded a tech startup developing natural language processing (NLP) systems.
Geoffrey Carr-Harris – Geoffrey is joining the beingAI team as an AI Content Manager, where he will be using his insights and breadth of life experiences to enrich the personality and stories of our AI beings. Geoffrey is a lifelong media and entertainment veteran, and he has built a successful career as a writer, entrepreneur and business leader in the industry.
You can read more about their profiles on our team page – https://beingai.com/about/
We Are Still Hiring!
In particular, we are looking for conversational AI and speech technology experts (such as Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) or Text-to-Speech Generation (TTS)) – if you are interested in a full-time, part-time, or research intern role, please reach out to us with your CV or profile link at email@example.com.
But keep in mind that Conversational AI is only one of the many ingredients we use to create engaging experiences. To truly bring our AI beings to life, we incorporate and develop many different machine learning techniques and processes – check out the full list of skills and talent that we are looking for below 👀!
- Conversational AI (NLU, NLP)
- Machine Learning AI(deep-learning and computational modelling)
- Speech Technologies (ASR, TTS)
- Behaviour Generation
- Computational Linguistics
- Computer Vision
- Whole body motion capture and control
- Web 3.0
- AR/VR and Metaverse
- QA Testing
- Full Stack Developers
- Front/Back End Developers
- UI/UX Specialists
- Content Creators
- Keep your eyes out for our new Insight Series! In the coming weeks we will be taking a closer look at Character AI – one of the most interdisciplinary AI fields in the world today – and sharing thoughts from our work and experiences!
- In case you missed it, you can catch our CEO and Founder, Jeanne Lim, on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Learn Podcast – where we discuss the power of empathic AI being to our future sustainability goals!